As the COVID-19 situation evolves globally, Teva strives to provide an uninterrupted supply of medicines for the millions of patients it serves around the world.
We continuously assess the situation and given extensive mitigation planning and efforts, as well as robust business continuity activities, we currently do not expect a material impact on Teva’s operations.
Lastly, we are collaborating with multiple global and local agencies (WHO, Direct Relief and others) to see how we may provide help during this serious situation.
- The health and safety of our workforce and of our business partners remain a top priority.
- Teva has restricted non-essential business travel to and from countries where there may be an elevated risk of infection.
- All affected countries have created local response teams that closely follow local health authorities’ instructions, and advise employees on relevant local guidelines.
- We are supporting our staff, including those who are working from home, and are leveraging virtual meeting technology when necessary.
Supply of Our Medicines
- We are working proactively and taking measures to ensure the reliability of our global supply chain and identifying opportunities for our pharma and API businesses to address potential shortages in affected markets.
Impact to Our Operations
- Out of Teva’s extensive API network, only one small API site in China is closed, and preparations for restart are progressing.
- Teva strives to continue to provide an uninterrupted supply of medicines for the millions of patients it serves around the world.